Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This is the end of normal clothes

This is the last week TES will wear normal clothes..."Nothing fits!" as she says it.
She does have some great maternity stuff but feels it is too soon to start wearing them. But, this week she has declared is the last and the box came out and she is trying on the maternity wear.
Movement...TES says she has felt the little one move at least three times.
It is different from the first for us. We are so much more relaxed. A lot less stress in our day to day I guess.
I guess that is about it for now.
Blessings!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

I am definitely more relaxed with this pregnancy than I was with my first. During my first pregnancy I was obsessed with lists and checklists and getting everything right.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home